StatCounter




Friday, May 27, 2016

The Shield and the Sword

This Post made Krystal stand up and accuse me to two police agencies and a court hearing that I threatened her children..... REALLY?  
I do not know who is more in the Dip Shit level.  Krystal, or the people that believe her.  After all, those two police agencies and the court kicked her out and pretty much told her to come up with something real or go away.  The post below...






Yet this "over protective" mother (so it seems) claimed to be a  Philanthropist ;
"...a person who seeks to promote the welfare of others, especially by the generous donation of money to good causes...."
see below account description ....



But this is what I find funny about all of this in a few parts ...
Part one: Her children


Source below :

...
Yeah some how if people want to protect their children would they not want to exploit them?  Especially if they (Krystal) has put themselves in the eyes of the public as a public figure RIGHT?



Part 2;
Being a Philanthropist ; "...a person who seeks to promote the welfare of others, especially by the generous donation of money to good causes.. . "  So this self proclaimed Philanthropist is out begging for money she has yet to seem to collect. .. and this is 2 years ago?  Very odd.  I think Philanthropists have more than $6K in the bank ...
See Below :

Part 3 : The Shield and the Sword;
When people throw their children out into the world how does this thinking work that their children will not be a focus of any attention both the good and the bad. YET then they act over protective over a statement that was not directed towards her nor her children  I find the irony here EPIC and for those who do not know my methods in reporting such idiocy it is simple.  I cannot post what is not publicly available (or have direct contact with) as in this article here.  
My post alone stands autonomous from all of this and Krystal's family.  Just recently, since it has been becoming the flag of misinformation by Krystal I now post it daily on my facebook account  as a form of mantra and my fan base and readers love it! 

Hopefully this brings some light to a raving lunatic's claim against me.